[Community-service] reactions from national convention

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:35:17 UTC 2015

Hi all,
  I’m noticing we’ve  had a bit of a quiet list as of late so I wanted to ask a couple of questions to see what we get.
 1. if you made it to convention, and were able to  attend our meeting on July 7 what  were your thoughts and reactions to the various speakers and topics?
2. What are some things that  you think we really should do over the coming months?
3. as mentioned, we accomplished quite a bit of very exciting things including the creation of our first  issue of the community service  Division newsletter.
 have you seen it? what did you like about it?
 many thanks!
  Darian