[Community-service] The time of the Projects Committee call has changed

Michele michmitch66 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 15:01:56 UTC 2015

Booooooo! But I'll try to be there.
Michele

-----Original Message-----
From: Community-service [mailto:community-service-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Jonathan Franks via Community-service
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2015 1:17 AM
To: community-service at nfbnet.org
Cc: Jonathan Franks
Subject: [Community-service] The time of the Projects Committee call has
changed

Greetings Community Service Division ListServe, I would like to inform you
all that the time of the Projects Committee Conference call Sunday evening
has been moved to an hour earlier at 8pm Eastern.

I am hoping that many of you will call in and join in on the great endeavors
this committee will accomplish.

The call in information is as follows:
Call 712-432-0140
Access Code 808277