[Community-service] Sad News:

Ken Chrane kenneth.chrane at verizon.net
Fri Aug 28 09:56:50 UTC 2015

Eliza Brown was a member of The Greater Baltimore Chapter of The National Federation of The Blind.
She was originally from Greenville, South Carolina.
She had a sister Dorothy who was totally Blind who was active in the Federation since the 1950’s.
Eliza came to Baltimore in the 1970’s.
I hope this helps.

Ken Chrane