[Community-service] Two Federationists Die:

Ken Chrane kenneth.chrane at verizon.net
Fri Aug 28 20:24:13 UTC 2015

Hello All,
I am sorry to tell you that Eliza Brown passed away suddenly on Wednesday, August 26. Eliza was a long time Federationist who joined with her sister Doris Johnson. When Doris moved to South Carolina, Eliza continued her NFB activity in Maryland. She faithfully volunteered at the National Center for over twenty years. She was a regular at National and State Conventions and the Greater Baltimore Chapter. We will miss her kindness and friendship. Here are the details for Eliza’s service.
Eliza Brown's funeral arrangements are as follows:
Sept 3, 2015
Viewing 11 AM - 12 PM
Going Home service 12 PM
providence Baptist Church
1401 Pennsylvania Ave.
Baltimore 21217
410-523-7000
As most of you know, our dear friend and colleague Shirley Morris died on August 10 after a very long battle with cancer. I will be sending more information out later about Shirley’s contributions. Save the date, her memorial service will be on Saturday, September 26 at 11am. The memorial will take place at BISM 3345 Washington Blvd., Baltimore, MD 21227.
May they rest in peace.
Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596