[Community-service] Reminder: Let's Get Involved! Tomorrow at 7 pm Eastern

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 02:19:37 UTC 2015

Hello Fellow Federationists!
Just a reminder that tomorrow, Sunday August 30, the Board of the
Community Service Division is hosting a call just for you at 7 pm
eastern! We will go through each of the committees and how you can get
involved, take any ideas that you may want to share with us, and
answer any questions that you may have. We hope that you all can make
it! Please dial (712) 432-0140 access code 808277 to participate. This
is sure to be a call that will serve as a springboard for the future,
so you don't want to miss it!
Best,
Hindley Williams

--