[Community-service] {Disarmed} Fwd: Register Now for the 2016 MLB All-Star Volunteer Program

Darian Smith president at nfbcommunityservice.org
Fri Dec 4 19:13:57 UTC 2015

Hello,
  In  case you plan on being in the  area.  Sounds kinda fun if you like baseball and maybe  some Federation exposure  wouldn’t be a bad  idea either.

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: "MLB.com Insider" <feedback at mail.mlblists.com>
> Subject: Register Now for the 2016 MLB All-Star Volunteer Program
> Date: December 4, 2015 at 11:08:48 AM PST

> Register Now for the 2016 MLB All-Star Volunteer Program
> View as web page <http://link.mlblists.com/r/OYOE6H/1A0DF8/0DW5FR/5C9J78G/SLS2Y5/R1/h?a=OYOE6H&b=85OSPW&c=CRKOLR9&d=OC6GW4&e=1&f=9912607&g=856258643>	   |   December 4, 2015
>  <http://link.mlblists.com/r/OYOE6H/1A0DF8/0DW5FR/5C9J78G/KJXB7C/R1/h?a=9912607&b=856258643>
>  <http://link.mlblists.com/r/OYOE6H/1A0DF8/0DW5FR/5C9J78G/I94TA0/R1/h?a=9912607&b=856258643>
>
> Major League Baseball and the San Diego Padres are looking for unpaid volunteers to assist with the events surrounding the 2016 MLB All-Star Week. Volunteer opportunities during MLB All-Star Week include MLB All-Star FanFest, MLB Community Events and MLB All-Star Hospitality events. These events will take place July 7th through July 12th. Volunteers must be 18 years or older upon registration.
>
> Register Now <http://link.mlblists.com/r/OYOE6H/1A0DF8/0DW5FR/5C9J78G/EYZP08/R1/h?a=9912607&b=856258643>
>  <http://link.mlblists.com/r/OYOE6H/1A0DF8/0DW5FR/5C9J78G/UHRZE4/R1/h?a=9912607&b=856258643>
>

> MLB ALL-STAR GAME		 <http://link.mlblists.com/r/OYOE6H/1A0DF8/0DW5FR/5C9J78G/O3IOW5/R1/h?a=9912607&b=856258643>		 <http://link.mlblists.com/r/OYOE6H/1A0DF8/0DW5FR/5C9J78G/KJXB7Z/R1/h?a=9912607&b=856258643>
>
> © 2015 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
>
> All Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. Any other marks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
>
> Please review our Privacy Policy <http://link.mlblists.com/r/OYOE6H/1A0DF8/0DW5FR/5C9J78G/HQ5L22/R1/h?a=9912607&b=856258643>.
>
> You (ds94124 at aol.com <mailto:ds94124 at aol.com>) received this message because you registered to receive commercial e-mail messages from MLB.com <http://mlb.com/> Insider. If you no longer wish to receive commercial e-mail messages from MLB.com <http://mlb.com/> Insider, please unsubscribe <http://link.mlblists.com/r/OYOE6H/1A0DF8/0DW5FR/5C9J78G/7M69TH/R1/h?a=0DW5FR&b=ZHM5NDEyNEBhb2wuY29t&c=1TGGS8&d=85OSPW&e=MLB&f=9912607&g=856258643>.
>
> Postal Address: MLB.com <http://mlb.com/> Insider, c/o MLB Advanced Media, L.P., 75 Ninth Avenue, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10011

Darian Smith
President, National Federation  of the Blind Community Service Division

Web: www.nfbcommunityservice.org

Twitter: @NFBCSDivision, at goldengateace

Facebook: search for “National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division"

E-mail: president at nfbcommunityservice.org <mailto:president at nfbcommunityservice.org>

(415)215-9809

blindness is not what holds you back.
 “We need your service, right now, at this moment - our moment - in history. I'm not going to tell you what your role should be; that's for you to discover. But I am going to ask you to play your part; ask you to stand up; ask you to put your foot firmly into the current of history” — Barack Obama
 Help drive change for the blind .
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit: www.carshelpingtheblind.org <http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/> or call 1-855-659-9314
“