[Community-service] Looking for group admins

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 03:47:50 UTC 2015

 Hi all,

 I got a great facebook group. It is called Blind penpals
and I informed members about it in the past. It is becoming a large
international group and besides penpal ads, members post other things
of interest and it is also becoming a great support platform. We got
over 2400 members by now and I am looking for some dedicated people
who would like to help me with the adminship or become members. If you
think you are up to it or know of others who may wish to become admins
or join as members, feel free to spread the info. You can look the
group up on facebook as:
Blind penpals