[Community-service] Tupperware

Catherine Michele Mitchell michmitch66 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 07:37:35 UTC 2015

Hi, I think you mean me. Who is asking? I'd certainly be happy to get in touch with you! My contact info is at the very bottom of this email.

Michele Mitchell
National Federation of the Blind
Braille Enrichment for Literacy and Learning (BELL) Program Coordinator
Rhode Island Affiliate

Tupperware North America
Product Consultant -- in-home demonstrations, custom kitchens, fundraisers, online service
781-.790-3627
www.my.tupperware.com/michmitch