[Community-service] My first day of volunteering

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 15:45:59 UTC 2015

Dear Members,

Yesterday was my first day of volunteering at my college campus.
I began what will pobably be my first job after graduation next
December.  I am a volunteer with the Center for Distributed
Learning on campus.  They make sure that all of the online
courses are accessible to students with disabilities before they
are published each semester.  I will be volunteering there two
days a week.  I will post jeoly updates about my expgiences to
all of the mailing lists that I'm on.