[Community-service] Outreach and Partnership Committee meeting for January

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 01:08:05 UTC 2015

Can I come? I’ve fallen off a little.

Cindy

From: Community-service [mailto:community-service-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Charlotte Czarnecki via Community-service
Sent: Monday, January 5, 2015 7:02 PM
To: Chris Parsons; Community Service Discussion List
Subject: [Community-service] Outreach and Partnership Committee meeting for January

        Hello all,

The division’s Outreach and Partnerships committee will hold its next meeting on Thursday, January 8 at 8:00 eastern time.  We will use our conference number which is, 712-432-0140.  The pass code for the conference is 808277.

Please feel free to join this call if you are interested in working a committee whose focus is to reach out to blind people and NFB chapters to encourage community service.  We’ve got some exciting plans up our sleeves and we need all of the help we can get.  Thank you.

Charlotte Czarnecki