[Community-service] New blog post

Chris Parsons christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 18 04:40:14 UTC 2015

Hi all,

This note is just to let everyone know that I have posted a new entry on the Community Service Blog. So head on over to http://nfbcommunityservice.wordpress.com/ to read division president Darian Smith’s reflections on a recent service project in which he participated. Also, if you would like, feel free to leave a comment on this or any of the other articles that we’ve featured.

Have you participated in a service project recently? We’d love to feature your story as well. Just send me an e-mail at christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net with a bit of information on the project and what you did, and I may ask you to write up an article for the blog.

Chris Parsons
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division