[Community-service] chance to serve at national convention

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Tue Jun 23 15:56:51 UTC 2015

Hello All:

We need your help at the National Convention.  Here is your chance to serve the
division and make a difference.  Volunteers are needed to assist with the
business meeting, trivia night and our table in the exhibit hall.

Here is the schedule and what we need.

On July 7, three to five marshals are needed to assist with the business
meeting.  The business meeting will be in salon 7, level 2.  All marshals
should be there by 6:10.

On July 9, three to five marshals are needed to help with music trivia.  Music
trivia will be held in salon 9, level 2.  All marshals should be there by 5:45.

Also on July 9, three to five marshals are needed to help with NFB trivia.  NFB
trivia will also be in salon 9, level 2.  All marshals should be there by 8:15.

We also need eight volunteers to assist with our table in the exhibit hall.
Each volunteer will be matched with a board member.  We will be selling limo
raffle tickets and providing information.

Shifts for the table are as follows:

July 6:
12:00-1:30 pm
1:30-3:00 pm
3:00 -4:30 pm

July 7:
12:00-1:30 pm
1:30-3:00 pm
3:00 -4:30 pm

July 8
noon-1:45

July 9:
noon-1:45

If you would like to volunteer your time for one or more of these events please
contact Nella Foster.  Contact by phone, text or email are welcome.

602-263-1198
nfoster at extremezone.com

Please give your name, telephone number and email address.  Also specify which
event and time you wish to volunteer.

The convention date is getting close, so if you are able to volunteer, please
contact me as soon as possible.  If you send an email and don’t here from me in
24 hours please call.  Also if you need more information or clarification please
let me know.

Thank you.