[Community-service] Final 75 Days of Service Call

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 02:44:48 UTC 2015

Hello All,
I wanted to let you all know that our final call for the 75 Days of Service will be on Sunday, June 28 at 7 pm eastern. We will be wrapping up some things, talking about how we can move forward, and reflecting on the campaign via a group discussion. We hope that you all can join us! Even if you did not have the chance to join us for the other calls of the campaign, we still encourage you to dial in so you can listen to what individuals and groups have done over the 75 days. To participate, please dial 7124320140 access code 808277. We hope to see you all there! It is sure to be a fruitful and fulfilling conclusion to this campaign.
All Best,
The 75 Days of Service Leadership Team