[Community-service] article about volunteer work for Future Reflections

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 19:29:17 UTC 2015

Thanks Serena,
The division is actually working on a newsletter, in addition to our usual solicitation for blog entries.
In addition to this, we will be doing much around the 75 days of service campaign.
The editor of the future reflections newsletter has been in touch with me about this, so I will certainly circle back with her regarding articles.
If you would like to assist in the gathering of/solicitation of articles/blog entries, please do let me know. I'm sure that we could use the assistance.
Darian

Sent from my iPhone