[Community-service] Volunteering with bookshare

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 08:12:11 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I am curious if anyone on this list volunteers for bookshare as either
a scanner or proofreader. I signed up as a volunteer a while back but
the volunteer portal was really confusing. I don't have the time to be
a proofreader, but I scan a lot of my books for school, like novels
and such and it would be great if I could upload the scanned versions
to bookshare so they could be of help to other students. I would
appreciate getting any guidance on how I could best do this.

Thanks so much,
Minh

--
Minh Ha
Boston College | Lynch School of Education '16
minh.ha927 at gmail.com

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on
their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence