[Community-service] Fourth Call — 75 Days of Service

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 19:18:12 UTC 2015

Hello All,
Our fourth call of the 75 Days of Service will be a week from today, on Wednesday May 20. Whether this is your first call participating in the campaign or you have been fairly involved thus far, we welcome you to discuss service with us, share stories, and ask critical questions about serving in our communities.  To participate, please dial 7124320140 passcode 808277.
We are looking forward to the fruitful discussion that is sure to be had.
Best Regards,
The 75 Days of Service Leadership Team