[Community-service] New blog post

Chris Parsons christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 25 21:36:11 UTC 2015

Hi all,

This note is just to let everyone know that I have posted a new entry on the Community Service Blog. So head on over to http://nfbcommunityservice.wordpress.com/ to read more about our 75 Days of Service campaign.

Have you participated in a service project during the 75 Days of Service? We’d love to hear about it! Just send me an e-mail at blog at nfbcommunityservice.org. You can send me whole stories, or you can just send me ideas and we’ll work together on how to put those ideas into an entry. I look forward to hearing your stories!

Chris Parsons
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division