[Community-service] discussion starter

Catherine Michele Mitchell michmitch66 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 15:10:32 UTC 2015

Hi Ericka,

This does sound like a fun and rewarding opportunity, meaningful to everyone involved. I'm curious to know how you became a mentor and what your responsibilities are with  yor "little". Is this a big sisters program or something similar?

Thanks for sharing. I'm also looking forward to hearing more from you about your volunteer experience.

Michele Mitchell

C. Michele Mitchell
781-790-3627