[Community-service] Outreach Committee Call

Juan Carlos Munoz jc.munoz.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 13:02:12 UTC 2015

Good morning,

I hope this message finds you all well. As we know, if there's one
thing the federation can do like no other, it's getting its name out
to potential partners to achieve a common goal. It's time for this
fine division to do the same. Join the outreach committee on Thursday
October 8 at 9:00 PM EST. Together, we can ensure that schools and
service oriented agencies who need to know about us, become aware of
what the blind can offer in the field of community service. We  will
discuss the most efficient ways to reach as many of these entities as
possible, as well as who should be contacted.