[Community-service] Projects Committee call a week from today!

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Thu Oct 8 16:09:11 UTC 2015

Good day fellow Community Service Division Members,

I would like to invite you all to come check out the Projects
Committee monthly conference call. The call will take place a week
from today October 15th at 9pm Eastern Time. The number to call is:
712-432-0140
Access Code: 808277

We will be discussing the plans to launch the Service Challenge next
year and formulating the concrete details of the challenge. I would
like to encourage you all to participate and bring your awesome ideas
to the table.

If you have any questions beforehand please do not hesitate to email me at
jfranks at nfbtx.org

I look forward to talking to many of you!

Warm Regards,

Jonathan Franks
Projects Committee Chair
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division