[Community-service] Next membership call

Kamala Milton kamalamilton42 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 00:16:37 UTC 2015

OKAY.

From: Community-service [mailto:community-service-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of M Church via Community-service
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2015 5:32 PM
To: Community-service at nfbnet.org
Cc: M Church <mchurchgirl at charter.net>
Subject: [Community-service] Next membership call

Greetings Fellow Federationists ,

The National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division is pleased
to be putting on a    Meet The Blind Month call..

 On this call, we will be hearing from chapter presidents about  how they
have used community service to make The Federation's largest month long
campaign to promote the work of the Federation and the true capacity of the
Blind. meet the blind month a success. We will also be engaging in
discussions about the importance of this  effort and how community service
can be used far beyond meet the blind month to promote our movement,  and
our members in  our communities.. . We would love to have you come and be a
part of this call.

When: October 18, 2015 at  7 PM eastern.

Where: 712-432-0140 pass code: 808277.

Hope to see you there.

Best,

Mary Church