[Community-service] The Projects Committee is meeting this Thursday!

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Tue Oct 13 14:37:43 UTC 2015

Hello all,
The Projects Committee of the NFB Community Service Division is
pleased to announce that we will be having our monthly conference call
this Thursday. The time of the call is 9pm eastern and the call in
information is as follows:
Call: 712-432-0140
Access Code: 808277

We will be discussing and solidifying the details of the Service Challenge.
I hope that many of you can join in on the conversation. If you have
any questions please do not hesitate to email me at
jfranks at nfbtx.org

Warm Regards,

Jonathan Franks