[Community-service] Meet the Blind Month

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 18:20:19 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone! The Cleveland Chapter went to the Greater Cleveland
Food Bank last evening to assist with repacking items for distribution
to the community. We will also distribute nfb materials at one of
these distribution sites on Saturday, October 24. Some of our members
will be the guest  at the City of Cleveland Disabilities Awareness
Luncheon.
Have a great month! Cheryl