[Community-service] membership committee

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 00:11:50 UTC 2015

Hi,

Is this the meeting on Thursday night?  You didn't give a date or time in this email.

 Subject: [Community-service] membership committee
 To: Community-service at nfbnet.org
 Cc: "M Church" <mchurchgirl at charter.net>
 Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 5:41 PM

 Greetings all,This is Mary Church. I am
 writing to invite you to the membership committee meeting.
 We will be talking about possible membership calls that we
 can have, and how to put them on. The call-in information is as
 follows: Call in number: 712-432-0140 access code: 808277.
 Hope to see you there.
 Best,Mary

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----