[Community-service] Committees

Kamala Milton kamalamilton42 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 23:58:09 UTC 2015

Thanks for letting me know.

Best,

Kamala

From: Community-service [mailto:community-service-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of David Mostello via Community-service
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 7:23 PM
To: 'Community Service Discussion List' <community-service at nfbnet.org>
Cc: David Mostello <Mostelloworks at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Community-service] Committees

The Community Service Division has at least five different Committees:

Fundraising

Membership

Projects

Publications

Social Media

Each committee meets via conference call accessed by a designated phone number and access code.  The Conference Calls are made using the Free Conference Call service available on-line.  Each participant pays his own phone charges when accessing the call.  The Division is not charged for the conference call.

For further details regarding the Committees which you are interested in, please read e-mail announcements available on the Community Service List, which are sent from the respective Chairs for the Committees