[Community-service] Membership committee meetings

Catherine Michele Mitchell michmitch66 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 04:53:22 UTC 2015

Hi there,

I'm not sure if what I'm talking about is also what you're talking about, but I noticed that anytime I get a message now I am told there is an attachment. However, I can't access the supposing attachment from my iPhone, and when I click on it in the attachments box following the subjects box in Outlook on my laptop, the attachment turns out to be nothing but the message itself. Weird and annoying to me, but probably run-of-the-mill and totally normal to computer people.

Michele

C. Michele Mitchell
781-790-3627