[Community-service] Canes for Kids

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 20:17:13 UTC 2016

I shared this with a few friends in my community who have canes just sitting around. I also contacted my pastor to see if the church as a whole or the youth would like to collect money for the program. They're always looking for a service project of some sort and what better way to help someone abroad and show that the little things we need to be independent mean a lot. I am certain they will get a letter from the school thanking them with pictures of the kids and their cans. Perhaps this could be a penpal thing. Who knows!

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone