[Community-service] Presenting #nfb4mserve

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Thu Apr 28 14:38:52 UTC 2016

Hi Darian,
Thanks for this very important announcement. It just happens that my community service project starts a day before and will have activities every Saturday for the next four weeks.
I may not participate in the conference calls or come to the division meetings at the national convention, but the work done through us is very important.
April 30, volunteer at the University of Maryland open house.
May 7, volunteer at the Long Branch Unity day
May 14, volunteer at the Special education summit
May 21, volunteer at the Gaithersburg book festival.
All these activities are partly getting the word out about Braille and NFB, but also doing community service to enrich these events. We will be reading braille books for children and sharing the NFB resources.
I will let you know the results of these activities after all is done.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.