[Community-service] Fundraising Committee Conference Call this Tuesday!!

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Sat Aug 6 04:47:46 UTC 2016

Greetings all,
My name is Jonathan Franks and I am the Fundraising Chair for the
community Service Division. The Fundraising Committee of the National
Federation of the Blind Community Service Division will be holding
their first conference call this coming Tuesday at 9:30pm Eastern. We
will be discussing future fundraising endeavors to help grow our
Division and fund our movement in future projects relating to
community service. I highly encourage all of those passionate
individuals who want to become a part of this committee to participate
in this call. The call in information is as follows:
Call: 712-432-0140
Access Code: 808277

I look forward to working with you

Jonathan Franks BSW
Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.