[Community-service] Skills Lead to Service

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 01:43:28 UTC 2016

Well, I actually just sent him, President Richard Payne, the article.
However, I am thinking of asking a speaker from Ohio AmeriCorps
office, what do you think is the best way to handle this?
I have always wanted to volunteer with this org and have never taken
the next steps, smiles.
I would love to be part of that group. In this job market there are so
many blind people that may be able to build their skills and secure
employment via this option.