[Community-service] {Disarmed} Fwd: Corporation for National & Community Service Tumblr Blog | NationalService.Tumblr.com Update

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 17:17:37 UTC 2016

I’m not sure if anyone got to read this  article, but I really love it.
 People often think that community service isn’t important, that it’s about talking about the things that should be done,  suggesting something, talking up their accomplishments or something like that.
  It is about making  a difference in the world by doing something meaningful and impactful and hopefully gaining/learning something all the while I kind of think.
 This article talks about the different things that service can give you, the very real things it  can give a person.
 too often we don’t give ourselves the  chance to find these things the article speaks of.
 I most certainly encourage folks to read .