[Community-service] Fundraising committee call tonight

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Tue Aug 16 13:07:59 UTC 2016

Fellow Federationists,

Do you want to be part of the fundraising arm of our movement? Do you
want to be a part of possible future projects such as sending
representatives to National Conferences on Volunteering? Raising money
to help people attend National Convention? Helping raise funds for
transportation for us to travel to organizations  and give our time to
helping others? If so, please read the information below:

I wanted to provide a friendly reminder that the Fundraising committee
will be holding their first call this evening.
The call will take place at 9:30pm eastern and the call-in information is below;

Call: 712-432-0140
Access Code: 808277

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at
jfranks at nfbtx.org

Warm regards,

Jonathan Franks BSW
Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.