[Community-service] Community Service Outreach Committee Meeting

Ronnie Bellomy ronnie.bellomy at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 00:16:56 UTC 2016

Greetings everyone   I hope this finds you all well and that everyone isenjoying the holiday season.  I wanted tosend out a friendly reminder that the monthly outreach call will be held this comingMonday December 19th at 8:00pm Eastern.  If you have not had an opportunity to join ina call yet, it is not too late.  Justcall in and share your ideas and passion. We know you are passionate about community service and helping othersget involved in community service.  Welook forward to seeing you there.  Remember,you can bring a guest.  The call in information is as follows; Call (712)-432-0140Access code is 808277 If you have any questions, please contact Ronnie at ronnie.bellomy at yahoo.comMiss Ronnie BellomyExternal Outreach Chair, National Federation of theBlind community Service Division