[Community-service] Tonights confrence call

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 02:10:01 UTC 2016

Hi all,
 I just wanted to Thank Mary Church for putting together our membership calls.
 As you know, Mary heads up our membership committee and she along with the committee work hard to put on calls that she hopes that  the membership might find interesting and useful.
 If  you have an idea for a call you would like to have us do that  has some relation to blind people  in their involvement in community service/how the blind can use community service as a way to open doors to full equality and equal participation, then do let us know.
  Best,
  Darian