[Community-service] The Making of the 2016 Nfb Community ServiceDivision

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 03:07:45 UTC 2016

What a neat opportunity! Years ago in the 90s my friend Steve who is totally blind worked at his campus radio station. If you send me a message off-line I will send a message with his contact information.

What a wonderful experience!

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone