[Community-service] red cross volunteering and barriersexperienced

mistydbradley at gmail.com mistydbradley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 05:14:59 UTC 2016

Hello,
I agree that data entry can be done by a blind person provided that the hardcopies are not handwritten. Type written paperwork can be scanned in and then entered into Excel or Word or any other file type. I think that even handwritten work could be worked around if you had some type of reader or someone who can read it to you. That may be difficult in the volunteer situation, but any type-written paper can be entered through scanning and then typing in the data that you scanned.

Misty Bradley
Sent from my iPhone