[Community-service] We Want to Hear From You!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 00:21:15 UTC 2016

what screen reader and operating system are you using?

> On Feb 22, 2016, at 4:00 PM, Yolanda Harris via Community-service <community-service at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> I tried to fill out the survey and could not check the appropriate boxes.

Darian Smith
 President, National Federation of the Blind of California, Community Service Division.
dsmithnfb at gmail.com
(415)215-9809
Personal Twitter: @goldengateace
NFBC: @nfbca and NFB: @nfb_Voice
> blindness is not what holds you back

“ A good Head and a good heart are always a formidable combination”
 - Nelson Mandela.