[Community-service] We Want to Hear From You!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 22:33:15 UTC 2016

It looks like the form doesn't let you fill in the check box if you
are using JAWS, but will let you if you are using voiceover and
safari.
 what  probably actually takes place is that the formmight actually
register your check, but JAWS doesn't read that you've done it.  fill
out the form  and we will see if your response is received.
 We would have gone for survey monkey, but it wasnot allowing us to do
what we wanted to do. If  enough people would like to see something
different we can see about changing something, but we would need
someone willing to  work with survey monkey and see that the project
is finished.
font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
line-height: 18px;">This email has been sent from a virus-free
computer protected by Avast. <br /><a
href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email" target="_blank" style="color:
#4453ea;">www.avast.com</a>
height="1"></a></div>