[Community-service] Celebrating Braille through Service

M Church mchurchgirl at charter.net
Sun Jan 17 21:27:44 UTC 2016

Greetings,

The membership committee of the community service devisiohn envites you to
celebrate Braille through service. We will be talking about how the use of
braille helps us in our service projects, and we will also be discussing
ways in which we can use Braille in the future.

The call will be held on Sunday January 31 at seven eastern. All are welcome
and I encourage you to envite others as well.

The call-in information is as follows:

Call-in number: 712-432-0140 access code: 808277

We are all looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Mary Church