[Community-service] Volunteering

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Jan 18 14:24:34 UTC 2016

There are all kinds of volunteer opportunities during convention.  Are
you a paid member of any of the state chapters or other affiliates?
You could certainly become a paid member of NAPUB.  We would also love
to have you in Ohio NAPUB.  I am sure I could help you find volunteer
opportunities during the convention.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053