[Community-service] Blog updates

Chris Parsons christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 31 06:46:40 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We're kicking off 2016 with a recap of the Community Service Division's
activities in 2015 written by division president Darian Smith. So head on
over to the blog at http://www.nfbcommunityservice.org/blog and read about
what we were up to last year. In honor of the recap and our accomplishments
as a division in 2015, I've also posted a few new entries to the blog
revisiting the 75 Days of Service campaign, so definitely check those out
while you're there as well. We look forward to all that we will accomplish
in 2016 and beyond. If you have an idea for a blog entry or have a community
service experience you'd like to share, please let me know at
blog at nfbcommunityservice.org.

Chris Parsons

Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division