[Community-service] Project Opportunities

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 14:32:01 UTC 2016

Tara,
I love these ideas and I'm interested in taking part in both.
I feel, however because I am a member of the board that it is more important for the folks that do not serve on the board as I do to take part and take ownership in these great opportunities before I commit myself to doing so.

Sent from my iPhone