[Community-service] Help The Division by Taking this Short Survey!

Kyra Sweeney kyra.sweeney94 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 22:55:48 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,
  A few weeks ago, Darian sent out a link to a survey where you could
share your thoughts and ideas about the Community Service Division. We
only got a few responses, and would love to hear from anyone who has
ever been involved with the division in any way, even if you just
attended one call or meeting. The survey only takes about five minutes
or less, and your feedback will be considered carefully and used to
strengthen the division, so it definitely won’t be a waste of time.
Since we heard that there were some issues using google forms with
Jaws in Internet Explorer, we’ve transferred it over to SurveyMonkey.
(Don’t worry if you took the previous survey already; this one has the
same questions, and we have your responses!)

Here is the link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FNZDHPL

Thank you, and feel free to reply with any questions or concerns.
Best,
Kyra Sweeney and the Membership Committee