[Community-service] New list member introduction

dacia.luck at gmail.com dacia.luck at gmail.com
Fri May 6 18:13:05 UTC 2016

Welcome to the list, all the experiences you have sound wonderful. I can't wait to get to know you better. I don't know if you have seen it yet or not, but we have a project for The month of May that we are doing, encouraging people to get out into the community, I will be sending out the flyer again on the listserv to share it with everyone, and to also inform everyone that our next call will be May 15 at 8:30 PM Eastern. We would love to have you join us, I can't wait to get to know you better and hear more about your experiences.
Dacia

Sent from my iPhone