[Community-service] Who's going to national convention?

Jeff Crouch k8tvv2 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 21:49:33 UTC 2016

good afternoon,
I will be attending national convention this year. I look forward to seeing you all at this year's community service division meeting.
Let's go build the Federation.

Thanks and warmest regards.
Jeff Crouch
President, Michigan Association of Blind Students
President, Genesee County Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan