[Community-service] Reminder of the next #nfb4mserve conference call

dacia.luck at gmail.com dacia.luck at gmail.com
Tue May 10 13:52:55 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,
I hope this email finds you well. As I have stated  before the community service division is putting on a project called #nfb4mserve. That stands for May the mission the milestone and the movement. The point of the project is to get local chapters divisions,   and affiliates involved in the community. This can include doing things like a cane drive or something we might not think of like helping work on a habitat house and everything in-between. The purpose of the calls is to share our experiences an give each other feedback. Our next call is May 15 at 8:30 pm eastern. The call-in information as follows. 712-432-0140 and the access code is 808277. If you want the flyer advertising this project to share with your chapter division or affiliate just send me an email and I would  be happy to send it to you.
Dacia Cole#nfb4mserve committee chair