[Community-service] Who's going to national convention?

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Sun May 15 03:33:43 UTC 2016

I'm sort of late to this party...  Catching up on email...  But I
shall also be at convention this year!  Looking forward to seeing all
of you there!

And since I've got your attention, when you are not attending
community service division activities, you all should check out this
year's Performing Arts Division program of events.  There might be
some dancing...  :)  Stay tuned for more info!

*Sorry Darian for the shameless plug...*