[Community-service] Events your chapters are taking part in the month of May for the #nfb4mserve project?

dacia.luck at gmail.com dacia.luck at gmail.com
Wed May 18 12:32:00 UTC 2016

Good morning everyone, I'm interested in community events/activities your chapters divisions and affiliate are taking part in during the month of May or already have participated in this month as part of the #nfb4mserve project? The Columbia Missouri chapter of which I'm a member of will be walking in our local Memorial Day parade on May 30, to honor one of our members tom stevens who is a veteran. It is something the chapter looks forward to every year. So what are you doing?
Dacia
#nfb4mserve committee chair