[Community-service] Events your chapters are taking part in the month of May for the #nfb4mserve project?

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 16:03:48 UTC 2016

Hi, it's been a long time since I contributed to the list. However, I
am still volunteering... and the Cleveland, Ohio chapter volunteered
at the Greater Cleveland Food Bank on May 3. We have served there
before and the staff is welcoming and confident that we can get the
job done. It did not begin like that but we worked through the ups and
downs together. Have a great weekend! Cheryl Fields