[Community-service] National Federation of the blind community service division November board meeting.

president at nfbcommunityservice.org president at nfbcommunityservice.org
Wed Nov 9 22:15:31 UTC 2016

Fellow Federationists,

  On behalf of the Board of Directors of the national Federation of the blind community service division, I would like to invite you to attend our November open board meeting.
This board meeting will occur on Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 9 PM Eastern time.
The call in information is as follows:
(712) 432-0140. The access code is 808277.
We will update all on the current state of the community service division, the programs we are working on, and as always, seek input and participation from all of our brothers and sisters in the movement.
Remember that our goal is to encourage blind people to become involved in community service as a means to better ourselves, better our community, and further the work of the national Federation of the blind. Through community service, we can raise the expectations of blind people and show in yet another way that blindness is not what holds us back.
Feel free to share this message with your affiliate, your chapter, your division.
We look forward to talking with you this Sunday.
 Please feel free to be in contact should you have any questions.
 All best,
Darian.

Darian Smith
President,
National Federation of the blind community service division